hi!

Andreas Pflug wrote:
We don't create the pot file regularly, but usually only before releases to avoid lots of strings going in and disappearing again. I'd suggest you stick to the current status. If you're creating your own pot, you might translate strings that are dropped/changed just a few days later.

ah, i thought as much, just wasn't sure. thank you for clafying that. due to possible incompatibility reasons i also am not inclined to produce my own .pot files.

are there any plans to create an updated .pot catalogue in the near future perhaps? :)

regards,
Miha

              http://archives.postgresql.org