Dave Page wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Raphaël Enrici [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 04 March 2006 22:27
To: Andreas Pflug
Cc: Dave Page; pgadmin-hackers
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] 1.4.2?

any reason why the patch concerning "double linkage"[1] issue has not
been applied?

Regards,
Raphaël
[1] http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-hackers/2005-12/msg00170.php

Hi Raph,

Hi Dave,

Mainly because it got overlooked (sorry). It won't go onto the stable branch
anyway though - we never had a bug report about it (just the patch),

At least we got one bug report... see bug #341117 at debian.org [1] :)

and I'm not prepared to modify that code with virtually zero field testing to
'fix' it in 1.4.x.

I tested it myself ;) Just joking, I fully understand your position. However, can you please consider adding it for next release? I'll keep trace of it separately in debian packages until it's included upstream.

Cheers,
Raph