All,

It's vaguely possible that some of you may have spotted a press release on the EnterpriseDB website, or my most recent post on my blog about my joining the company.

I just wanted to drop a quick note to the lists to let you know that although I'll obviously be working on EnterpriseDB's products, I will continue to to work on pgAdmin as I have been at my current job. And yes, if you're reading Thomas Hallgren, this does mean I'll be learning Java!!

While I'm writing I'd like to publicly thank the directors of the Vale Housing Association for supporting my work on pgAdmin and PostgreSQL over the last 8 or 9 years.

Regards, Dave.

--
Dave Page
pgAdmin Project Lead