Dave Page wrote:
Zdenek Kotala wrote:
When I try make pgagent binary (Solaris 10/SS11/wx2.8rc3), linker does not recognize some symbols:

wxRadioButtonNameStr                connection.o
wxFileDialogNameStr                 connection.o
wxComboBoxNameStr                   connection.o
wxToolBarNameStr                    connection.o
<snip>

If I look into Makefile, there is
pgagent_LDADD = -L/opt/wxWidgegets-2.8.0/lib -mt -L/usr/openwin/lib -lwx_baseud-2.8

However missing symbols are located in the wx_gtk2ud_core-2.8. If I added this library into pgagent_LDADD, it works fine.

I just tried this before applying a fix, and found that I cannot reproduce it on Linux. Can you confirm that your wx installation is clean (ie. you don't have a mixture of rc1 and rc3 installed somehow), and that you see this error following a completely clean build of pgAdmin please?

I downloaded everything from web, unpack and build from scratch. I don't have rc1 on my machine. I will recheck it on Wednesday together with Dhanaraj problems.

There is wx configure:

./configure --prefix=/opt/wxWidgegets-2.8.0 --with-gtk --enable-gtk2 --enable-unicode --enable-mimetype=no --enable-debug

                Zdenek

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend