Hi Tim-san.

I would check your setup.h file, it is never safe to assume what values is
in it.
Check both include\wx\msw\setup.h and the one(s) under sub-folders in the
folder lib\

The ones under lib\ are the ones that should be used in compiling clients
apps, but this starts out as a copy of include\wx\msw\setup.h
Which in turn is a copy of include\wx\msw\setup0.h

The line to verify is this one

#define WXWIN_COMPATIBILITY_2_6 1

Um, we have the recommends xtra/wx-build/setup0-msw-2.8.h
It has already #define WXWIN_COMPATIBILITY_2_6 1

Note, wxWidgets 2.8.2 is do to be released today, if internal testing works
well.

Ah,  It is a good news. Thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito