Hi Surinder,

[Please do not forget to "Reply All" (and, not reply to me personally)..]

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 4:37 PM, Surinder Kumar <
surinder.ku...@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please find the patch with suggested changes.

I've updated the patch with some minor changes.
Please test me, and let me know (if it is working in your environment  with
the view node, which you're working on.)

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*