+ Usage of macros

Way to use in template:

*1] Security labels:*

SECLABLE.SET(conn, object_type, object_name, provider, security_label,
object.schema)

SECLABLE.UNSET(conn, object_type, object_name, provider, object.schema)

*2] Privileges:*

PRIVILEGE.SET(conn, object_type, grantee, object_name,
privileges_without_grant, privileges_with_grant,
            object.schema)

PRIVILEGE.UNSETALL(conn, object_type, grantee, object_name, schema)

privileges_without_grant = comma separated string of privileges.
privileges_with_grant = comma separated string of privileges.

--
*Harshal Dhumal*
*Software Engineer *

EenterpriseDB <http://www.enterprisedb.com>