Hi Sanket,

Please find my review comments below:

1. In create mode it generates wrong sql.

CREATE TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION test.asdf (
    COPY=
);

steps to reproduce:
    a] Fill up any necessary fields in general tab.
    b] On definition tab set Copy config filed and navigate to SQL tab.
    c] Come back again to definition tab clear Copy config field and set
Parser field and again navigate to SQL tab

2. Create new FTS configuration with parser throws below error.

provide atleast copy config or parser.

(this is because you have used key name for parser in js as "prsname" and
in python you have applied validations on key "parser")

3. When we clear dictionary for any token using cross (x) button in
select2; JavaScript code for selecct2 fails. (see attached screenshot)

--
*Harshal Dhumal*
*Software Engineer *

EenterpriseDB <http://www.enterprisedb.com>