Hi,

PFA patch for RM#1231 & RM#1237.

Additionally I have shifted 'Advanced tab' after columns & constraint tab.

@Thom,

Reading "Of type" drop-down, We borrowed sql query from pgadmin3 to
populate "Of type" combo box as given below.
I was not able to find a way to differentiate between table & composite
type populating from below given query,
I'll put in todo list, may be someone from community can help in future.

SELECT t.oid,
  quote_ident(n.nspname)||'.'||quote_ident(t.typname) AS typname
  FROM pg_type t, pg_namespace n
WHERE t.typtype='c' AND t.typnamespace=n.oid
  AND NOT (n.nspname like 'pg_%' OR n.nspname='information_schema')
ORDER BY typname;

Regards,
Murtuza

On 25-May-2016, at 9:34 pm, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.va...@enterprisedb.com>