On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 8:28 PM, Dave Page <dp...@pgadmin.org> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Murtuza Zabuawala
> <murtuza.zabuaw...@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > As advised by Ashesh, I have tried flask 'threaded' options for this
> issues
> > & it fixed the issue.
> >
> > PFA patches to fix long load delay when expanding server if server is
> > inaccessible.
> > (RM#1185).
>
> That'll only affect users running under Werkzeug. What about Apache?
> Is it an issue there?

A while ago - we discussed about the connection management issue, and we
decided to write a deployment guide about using pgAdmin 4 as WSGI
application under HTTPD using mod_wsgi.
And, while configuring Apache, we will need to use the WSGIDaemon option
with mod_wsgi, which will allow us to specify the number of threads to be
used for request handling at a time.

Reference:
http://flask.pocoo.org/docs/0.11/deploying/mod_wsgi/#configuring-apache

--