​Actually It doesn't broke anywhere, instead It runs successfully. On
debugging I found that it runs the subprocess.Popen() utility but it
doesn't run internally the pg_dump utitliy. On running the same command on
windows cmd prompt it works.
Then on setting parameters close_fds=False and cmd_shell=True, It works.
I ran backup in Google Chrome.