Hi Dave,

git am is also helpful to apply a patch that was created using git
format-patch, which is how we created these four patches. git am will apply
the diff in the patch and also make a commit using the commit message
stored in the patch. Could you try it again using git am? If it still
doesn't work for you, we can try creating the diff files.

Thanks,
Shruti & Matt