Hi Joao,

Please apply patch RM_2400v2.patch first then apply Feature test cases
patch.

On May 26, 2017 7:42 PM, "Joao Pedro De Almeida Pereira" <
jdealmeidapere...@pivotal.io> wrote:

Hello Surinder,

Thanks for updating the patch. After looking into the updated version, we
found the following issues.

The tests looked flaky. We ran the tests three times and each time we had
timeout issues.
It failed twice in the location mentioned below. It also failed because the
row1 cell2 values was [null] instead of the expected [default].

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/Users/pivotal/workspace/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/view_data_dml_queries.py",
line 105, in runTest
    self._copy_paste_row()
  File
"/Users/pivotal/workspace/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/view_data_dml_queries.py",
line 248, in _copy_paste_row
    self._compare_cell_value(row1_cell2_xpath, "[default]")
  File
"/Users/pivotal/workspace/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/view_data_dml_queries.py",
line 147, in _compare_cell_value
    CheckForViewDataTest.TIMEOUT_STRING
  File
"/Users/pivotal/.pyenv/versions/pgadmin/lib/python2.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until
    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)
TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for div element to appear

​

We also noticed that the function _wait is no longer used. Maybe we can
remove it.

Thanks
Joao & Shruti