On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 1:16 PM, Duffey, Blake <blake.duf...@noblis.org>
wrote:

> Is there any way to create a custom .db file in the users AppData folder
> that could simulate what the registry keys did in the version 3?

Right now the only option would be to take a freshly created file, and use
the sqlite client to execute the appropriate SQL inserts on it to add the
servers.

I have been toying with the idea of writing a small command-line tool (and
maybe UI tool?) that would let you import and export server definitions,
but haven't got round to it yet.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com