Hello!

murtuza.zabuaw...@enterprisedb.com>:

> I also use pgAdmin4 over vpn many times but I do not face any such issue,
> I think this is environment specific issue in your case.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Murtuza Zabuawala
> The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

With VPN I also haven't got problem. With SSL + cert + outer server I get
it in all inactive 5 minutes... :-(

My three colleauges too, but some other not.

Before I read the link I thought it's impossible to avoid, but  PGAdmin III
successfully hacked with this technique...
I search for same option in PGAdmin IV, but I don't find now.
All libpq.dll based apps suffered this behaviour - pgsql, EMS SQL Manager,
Navicat, PGAdmin III/IV.
If I could define "onconnect" extra parameters or SQL commands somewhere, I
can change the TCP keepalive to lower, and the limitations would vanish...

Thanks
  dd