Hi Team,

I am contacting you on behalf of ExxonMobil IT Asset Management regarding the
software : pgAdmin (PostgreSQL Management tool) 4 version 2.0, We have request
for software pgAdmin (PostgreSQL Management tool) 4 2.0, We have several
questions according to EULA present in the link:
https://www.pgadmin.org/licence/#postgresql

Please let us know the below question to analysis the EULA.

1.)    The software pgAdmin (PostgreSQL Management tool) 4 2.0 falls under
which license : The PostgreSQL Licence or The Artistic Licence? And if it is
covered under The PostgreSQL Licence then is it copyright or not?

2.)    Does the license (under which the required software falls) allows the
usage of software to the contractors?

Regards,
Krishna Chaudhary
License Management Team
EMIT | IT OPS | Customer Infrastructure | WDS | SAM
HCL - MSP Support Team for ExxonMobil
(CIN: L74140DL1991PLC046369)
10th Floor, Tower - 6, SEZ, Sec:126, 201304, Noida, India
Office: +1 408 809 3746 (Extension - 414-4546)
Email krishna.chaudh...@exxonmobil.com

For

ExxonMobil Global Services Company
22777 Springwoods Village Parkway
Spring, TX 77389
United States of America
This email and / or its attachments may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, private, proprietary and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are put on notice that any
unauthorized use,