Hello,

It is about DELETE row in the UI

When I execute a query via the context menu browser tree View/Edit Data and
select a row the DELETE button becomes active and I am able to delete a row.
There is only a limited possibility to modify this query with the filter and
the number of rows pulldown.

When I execute a query with the Query Tool I am NOT able to delete a row. The
delete button is NOT active.

I would like to make my own query and delete some rows from the result.
Did not find a way to do this.

Is this “works as designed” or am I missing something?

BTW: In the documentation “Reviewing and Editing data” the description of the
DELETE button is wrong.

Thanks,

peter