Hi

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 5:09 PM Micha Silver <tsvi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I am running Debian 11, Bullseye, soon to become stable. There is no
> candidate package for this release of Debian yet. Neither the Buster
> package, nor the Ubuntu 20.04 package work since they rely on python 3.7 or
> 3.8, whereas Bullseye has moved to 3.9.
>

> Any idea when a Bullseye package will become available?

I've setup our internal QA builds and the nightly snapshot builds to start
including Bullseye packages. You should see the first builds at
https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/pgadmin/pgadmin4/snapshots/2021-01-08/apt/
after they run tonight. Note that they haven't been tested at all yet, so
any feedback would be welcome.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com