Hi

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 6:34 AM Aditya Toshniwal <
aditya.toshni...@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Hi Ray,
>
> A working solution would be to recreate the symlink to match your python.
> Use the below command -
>
> *sudo rm /usr/pgadmin4/venv/bin/python3 && sudo ln -s /usr/bin/python3.9
> /usr/pgadmin4/venv/bin/python3*

There's a pretty good chance that won't work; any of the python modules in
the venv that use cpython will be linked against Python 3.8.

Ray, we do have snapshot builds for Hirsute - you would probably be best
using them until 5.3 is released:
https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/pgadmin/pgadmin4/snapshots/2021-05-04/apt/

Note that the snapshots go into a distinct repo every day, so if you want
to update, you'll need to update the repo config (and then switch it back
to the production repo once 5.3 is out).

--
Dave Page
Blog: https://pgsnake.blogspot.com

EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com