On Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 8:34 AM Aditya Toshniwal <
aditya.toshni...@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 1:28 PM toni incog <toni.in...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> No easy way to fallback to python 3.9 in f35? 3.9 is installable fwiw
>>
> I'm not aware of any. @Dave do you have any ?

The F34 packages might work if you have 3.9 installed (I *think* the
symlinks in our venv should still point to the correct locations in that
case). There may be other things that don't work though.

>> On Mon, 8 Nov 2021 at 06:17, Aditya Toshniwal
>> <aditya.toshni...@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi Toni,
>> >
>> > All of the python packages used by pgAdmin are not yet available for
>> 3.10. We're continuously testing pgAdmin on v3.10 to make it work.

>> > --
>> > Thanks,
>> > Aditya Toshniwal
>> > pgAdmin Hacker | Software Architect | edbpostgres.com
>> > "Don't Complain about Heat, Plant a TREE"
>>

> --
> Thanks,
> Aditya Toshniwal
> pgAdmin Hacker | Software Architect | *edbpostgres.com*
> <http://edbpostgres.com>
> "Don't Complain about Heat, Plant a TREE"

--
Dave Page
VP, Chief Architect, Database Infrastructure

EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com