Hi.
After upgrading PGadmin to latest version I get the following error message:
exception: access violation writing 0x0000000000000000

I have cleared all old config from
C:\Users\adm_kjoo\AppData\Roaming, both PGadmin and PGadmin 4 from the
previous installation.

The logfiles shows:

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\adm_kjoo\AppData\Local\Programs\pgAdmin
4\web\pgadmin\misc\__init__.py", line 393, in upgrade_check
    response = urlopen(url, data=data, timeout=5,
                       context=context)
  File "urllib\request.py", line 189, in urlopen
  File "urllib\request.py", line 489, in open
  File "urllib\request.py", line 506, in _open
  File "urllib\request.py", line 466, in _call_chain
  File "urllib\request.py", line 1367, in https_open
  File "urllib\request.py", line 1322, in do_open
urllib.error.URLError: <urlopen error timed out>
2026-09-18 11:15:23,049: ERROR pgadmin: exception: access violation writing
0x0000000000000000
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\adm_kjoo\AppData\Local\Programs\pgAdmin
4\web\pgadmin\browser\server_groups\servers\__init__.py", line 1376, in
create
    status, errmsg = conn.connect(
                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~^
        password=password,
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ...<2 lines>...
        server_types=ServerType.types()
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    )
    ^

I have installed it both as myself and as admin.
No luck.
Any idea what this might be?
Best regards
Kjell Ove

Reply via email to