Hi

Thanks for the report. This is being tracked at
https://github.com/pgadmin-org/pgadmin4/issues/10428, which includes a
workaround (set GSS encmode to disable in the server's connection
properties).

Regards, Dave.

On Sun, 20 Sept 2026 at 11:46, Serge De Maseneer <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Dear Sirs,
>
> I forgot to mention that I use pgAdmin4 on Windows 11 25H2.
>
>
> -------- Doorgestuurd bericht --------
> Onderwerp: No longer possible to login with pgAdmin 4 9.18 after upgrade
> Datum: Sat, 19 Sep 2026 19:02:13 +0200
> Van: Serge De Maseneer <[email protected]>
> <[email protected]>
> Organisatie: Ternatse Radio Omroep
> Aan: [email protected]
>
> Dear Sirs,
>
> Since upgrading to the latest version 9.18 I can't login in the server
> anymore through pgAdmin 4. I tested with version 9.17 and login (same
> credentials) worked fine.
>
> This is the error i get when trying to login:
>
> Please advise.
>
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Serge
>


-- 
Dave Page
pgAdmin: https://www.pgadmin.org
PostgreSQL: https://www.postgresql.org
pgEdge: https://www.pgedge.com

Reply via email to