> Please always reply to all, and please keep the pgadmin-support mail in CC
> for better support...

Apologies.  I did not see the Reply-To address was not the list.

> You can see the materialized view in separate collection nodes called
> 'Materialized Views' (and, not in 'Views' collection node).

Another apology. I did not see that and just assumed the same category
as was used by pgadmin3.

Thanks.
Johann

--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager          Faks: 021-883 3691

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

The integrity and confidentiality of this email is governed by these terms /
Hierdie terme bepaal die integriteit en vertroulikheid van hierdie epos.
http://www.sun.ac.za/emaildisclaimer