http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/presskit90/

"Here in CAIXA bank we use PostgreSQL in mission-critical financial
environments because it has the quality to support our operations," said
Clarice Coppetti, IT Vice President, CAIXA Bank, Brazil. "The new version
shows that PostgreSQL is improving rapidly to keep meeting our business
needs."

About PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL is the leading open source database system,
with a global community of thousands of users and contributors and dozens
of companies and organizations. The PostgreSQL Project has over 20 years of
engineering, starting at the University of California, Berkeley, and an
unmatched pace of development today. PostgreSQL's mature feature set not
only matches top proprietary database systems, but exceeds them in advanced
database features, extensibility, security and stability. Learn more about
PostgreSQL and participate in our community at www.postgresql.org.