Hello,

Despite earlier hopes, PGCon 2022 will be online-only. We will not be meeting in Ottawa this year. I know this is disappointing, but the current situation is not promising. I would rather cancel now than have everyone book travel and then have to cancel in a few months. I'm not sure about travel restrictions or even about meeting-in-large-groups. With all that, let's go online for 2022.

The review of the accepted proposals will begin soon. It was delayed until this go/no-go decision was reached. I expect the announcement of accepted talks will be later than the scheduled 19 February because of that.

Thanks all for your understanding.

--
Dan Langille
d...@langille.org : https://langille.org/