Betreff:        Re: Possible bug in pgfplotsoldpgfsupp_misc.code.tex
Datum:  Sat, 3 Nov 2012 14:34:14 +0100
Von:    Claudio Fiandrino <claudio.fiandr...@gmail.com>
An:     Christian Feuersaenger <cfeuersaen...@googlemail.com>

Dear Christian,

your suggestion reminded me that I installed a custom build and when
TeXLive 2012 appears I removed it. I noticed that I forgot to remove the
folders "generic" and "plain" from my local tree. Now my thesis and
other test documents compile fine, so thank you. :)

 From now I'll wait at least the final deadline of the thesis (that is
in a couple of weeks) before doing any kind of experiments!

Best regards,

2012/11/2 Christian Feuersaenger <cfeuersaen...@googlemail.com
<mailto:cfeuersaen...@googlemail.com>>

    Hi Claudio,

    thanks for the report.

    I have received a similar bug report recently... with (apparently)
    the same error message. I haven't been able to reproduce it locally
    when running against pgf 2.10 or when running against a recent pgf
    CVS build ...

    The other problem was caused by some older unstable PGF build which
    was somewhere on the search path and which was unsupported somehow.
    Could you double check the paths of your .log file? Perhaps a custom
    build of PGF is loaded from some location, and perhaps that version
    is not fully compatible. If so, I would like to ask you to upgrade
    this custom PGF version. I would also be interested in the revision
    of that custom version such that I can try to reproduce and fix the
    issue.

    Best regards

    Christian