Hi,

ok, I see the issue.

One other thing. I get tons of messages like

NOTE: coordinate (0.6,0.1) has been dropped because it is unbounded (in x).
(see also unbounded coords=jump).

I added filter discard warning=false, so the log output is not cluttered so
much:

\pgfplotsset{
  only if/.style 2 args={
    filter discard warning=false,
    x filter/.append code={
      \edef\tempa{\thisrow{#1}}
      \edef\tempb{#2}
      \ifx\tempa\tempb
      \else
      \def\pgfmathresult{NaN}
      \fi
    },
  },
}

(so this message was less of a question, more of documentation)

Best Regards,

Florian