On Thu, 15 Jul 2004, Christopher Browne wrote:

Oops! [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Gaetano Mendola) was seen spray-painting on a wall:
| You are aware that there is a slony mailing list at
| http://gborg.postgresql.org/mailman/listinfo/slony1-general right? Does
| that not serve your purposes?

I knew it, some times I'm in IRC too, but I feel better using a NG instead of
a mailing list, just because I can consult it also if my laptop is not with me.

If someone were to ask the folks at gmane to mirror/news-gateway the Slony mailing list, that could probably work.

Just as a side note, comp.databases.postgresql.projects.slony1 was created the other day on news.postgresql.org ... not sure if Jan has had a chance to subscribe the appropriate address so that mail is gated to it, but the group is there ...

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

     joining column's datatypes do not match