Anyone actually dealing with a configuration using this for your data drives? I'm looking for more details on what exactly they are using for the NFS server, but I have a client reporting that their pg_xlog directory is *full* of .nfs* files that are 'months old' ... I'm suspecting that this is some sort of temp file that the NFS itself is creating, and is safe to just delete, but am wondering if someone out there knows more definitively ... ?

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664