Dhas Jeba G wrote:
Hello Team,

We are working on a Large Size Opportunity with a Govt Institution in India

The following link mentions about Post Gres Support and it associated cost http://www.sun.com/software/products/postgresql/support.jsp

However  we need  to know  the following

1. Is the the support deliverables for standard / Premium Support on PostGres same like any other software from SUN. 2. The service delivery model & call logging process same as any other SUN software 3. If customer would liek to have a Installation services ( onsite) do we have any option / pricing available 4. Most importantly are we supporting any customer in APAC on this ? Is tehre a referal ?

Why are you asking PostgreSQL about this? These are questions for Sun.

Joshua D. Drake

Appreciate your help.

regards, Jeba

              http://archives.postgresql.org