Doc: move info for btree opclass implementors into main documentation.

Up to now, useful info for writing a new btree opclass has been buried
in the backend's nbtree/README file.  Let's move it into the SGML docs,
in preparation for extending it with info about "in_range" functions
in the upcoming window RANGE patch.

To do this, I chose to create a new chapter for btree indexes in Part VII
(Internals), parallel to the chapters that exist for the newer index AMs.
This is a pretty short chapter as-is.  At some point somebody might care
to flesh it out with more detail about btree internals, but that is
beyond the scope of my ambition for today.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/23141.1517874...@sss.pgh.pa.us

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/3785f7eee3d98bc0a7ac2576aac9c0be974217d4

Modified Files
doc/src/sgml/filelist.sgml       |   1 +
doc/src/sgml/postgres.sgml       |   1 +
doc/src/sgml/xindex.sgml         |  15 +--
src/backend/access/nbtree/README |  53 --------