Invoke submake-generated-headers during "make check", too.

The MAKELEVEL hack to prevent submake-generated-headers from doing
anything in child make runs means that we have to explicitly invoke
it at top level for "make check", too, in case somebody proceeds
directly to that without an explicit "make all".  (I think this
usage had parallel-make hazards even before the addition of more
generated headers; but it was totally broken as of 3b8f6e75f.)

Out of paranoia, force the submake-libpq target to depend on
submake-generated-headers, too.  This seems to not be absolutely
necessary today, but it's not really saving us anything to omit
the ordering dependency, and it'll likely break someday without it.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/20180411103930.gb31...@momjian.us

Branch
------
master