On 2019-12-03 05:12, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Mon, Dec 02, 2019 at 10:11:40AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
One way would be to provide a variant expected-file, but that's not going
to be fun for future maintenance of the test script.  Another simple
answer is to crank up client_min_messages for this one test to hide the
WARNING, but you could conjure scenarios where that misses something
important.  (Of course, not running the test at all would also miss
any such issue.)

Alternate output files should be IMO avoided if we can, so if I were
to choose sneaking a SET client_min_messages would be fine, but only
for the second create tablespace..

Fixed that way. I didn't realize it was a warning that could be silenced that way.