On Fri, Mar 15, 2024 at 2:25 PM Andrey M. Borodin <x4...@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
> > On 15 Mar 2024, at 16:30, Alexander Korotkov <aekorot...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Maybe, but do you see any negative side effects of the unconditionally
> > unset of flags?
>
> Nope, just expressed possible option.
>
> >  If not, I would prefer to keep the code simple.
>
> IMO that's fine. Let's incorporate wording improvement from Kyotaro to the
> same patch? PFA draft for this.

Thank you, I've pushed this, but split into two commits for bugfix and
for improved wordings.

> Maybe it worth to wait a little to see if some other failures will pop up?

I prefer to push now because we're quite confident this fix will
improve the situation.  It should increase the chances of catching
other bugs if any, because buildfarm which was failing on this bug
will go ahead and have a chance to spot more.

------
Regards,
Alexander Korotkov