Fix handling of pgstat counters for TRUNCATE in a prepared transaction.

pgstat_twophase_postcommit is supposed to duplicate the math in
AtEOXact_PgStat, but it had missed out the bit about clearing
t_delta_live_tuples/t_delta_dead_tuples for a TRUNCATE.

It's harder than you might think to replicate the issue here, because
those counters would only be nonzero when a previous transaction in
the same backend had added/deleted tuples in the truncated table,
and those counts hadn't been sent to the stats collector yet.

Evident oversight in commit d42358efb.  I've not added a regression
test for this; we tried to add one in d42358efb, and had to revert it
because it was too timing-sensitive for the buildfarm.

Back-patch to 9.5 where d42358efb came in.

Stas Kelvich

Discussion: <eb57bf68-c06d-4737-bddc-4ba778f4e...@postgrespro.ru>

Branch
------