Daniel Gustafsson <dan...@yesql.se> writes:
> In the System catalog/pg_attrdef documentation, there is a reference to
> pg_attribute with the text "see below".  That makes sense in the PDF version
> (and similar renderings), but in the web version it seems a bit odd as
> pg_attribute is on the next page, not below.

> The attached patch changes it to an actual link instead, but simply removing
> the "see below" bit is another approach which isn't out of line with other
> parts of the documentation (I opted for link since I personally prefer that).

I agree with your change, but I wonder if the sentence after this one
doesn't need some work too.  It seems to predate ALTER COLUMN SET DEFAULT.
We could add a mention of that, or just stop trying to describe the
preconditions, and say something like "only columns for which a default
value has been explicitly set will have an entry here".

                        regards, tom lane