On 8/16/19 10:41 AM, Liudmila Mantrova wrote:

    For what it's worth, I think the proposed changes are all solid
    improvements. The text reads better with them, and that's what
    this is
    about -- not whether the removed little text-pieces were 'true' or
    not.

If we want to make these intros more concise, one of the easiest ways to achieve this is to address the reader directly ("Readers looking for xxx are encouraged to look" vs. smth like "For xxx, see").

This is true and my counter argument is that a call to action is more likely to get the reader to do something.

JD

Postgres centered full stack support, consulting and development.
Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Get help: https://commandprompt.com/
*****     Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.   *****