On Thu, Aug 18, 2022 at 12:46:41PM +0300, Maxim Yablokov wrote:
> Yeah, sorry about that, I fixed it in the new patch.
> As for the <command> tag, it is written above:
> <literal>pg_basebackup --target=shell</literal>
> And also in backup.sgml there is the following:
>  <literal>createdb -T template0 <replaceable
> class="parameter">dbname</replaceable></literal>
> So I believe that we can keep <literal> here.

Well, both are commands, but it is true that we use both patterns in
the docs, still I have switched both to use <command>, and applied the
patch after tweaking things a bit.

(Note as well that the various SIG* use <literal> instead of
<systemitem>, but I have not bothered about changing that).
--
Michael