Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/14/row-estimation-examples.html

About halfway down this page
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/row-estimation-examples.html we see
the following formula for calculating selectivity:

    > selectivity = (1 - sum(mvf))/(num_distinct - num_mcv)

And just below the formula we see the explanatory sentence saying:

   > That is, add up all the frequencies for the MCVs and subtract them from
one, ...

It appears the above sentence is referring to the "(1 - sum(mvf))" portion
of the formula, however I am not sure what "mvf" is referring to
there...shouldn't it be "(1 - sum(mcv))" in order to match what the
explanatory sentence is saying?

Many thanks,
Eric Mutta.