> On 5 May 2023, at 13:03, Tom Lane <t...@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
> PG Doc comments form <nore...@postgresql.org> writes:
>> I found incorrect link to
>> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/indexes-functional.html on this page
>> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.3/indexes-functional.html.
>
> PG 7.3 has been out of support for more than fifteen years.  Nobody
> is going to correct any errors that may exist in those doc pages.
> They're just there for historical reference.

This is actually not an error in the 7.3 docs (which we clearly wouldn't
address) but an error in pgweb in the warning for unsupported versions; it
assumes it can link to the same page in /current.  The relevant code is:

      This documentation is for an unsupported version of PostgreSQL.<br/>
      You may want to view the same page for the
{{page.version.display_version}} - {{page.title}}">current</a>

This may well hit us in just-out-of-support versions which are still in use,
but until there is a report from a more recent version than 7.3 there isn't
much cause for concern I reckon.

--
Daniel Gustafsson