*sudo **-u** postgres createdb ABC*

*su **-c* *"**psql -d ABC**"*

*if [* *$3* *==* *'xxxxx'* *]*

*then*

*su **-c* *"**psql -c **\"**grant all privileges on database ABC** to xxxx*
*\"**"** postgres*

*su **-c* *"**psql -c **\"**create schema authorization xxxx**\"**"**
postgres*

*else*

*su **-c* *"**psql -c **\"**grant all privileges on database ABC to yyyy*
*\"**"** postgres*

*su **-c* *"**psql -c **\"**create schema authorization xxxx**\"**"*
* postgres*

*fi*

Hi Melvin,
                  I executed the above script but xxxx schema created with
in postgres db not with in ABC db. And in terminal didn't show the message
connected to ABC database.  What is wrong I am doing here?

Regards,
Abhra