Thank you very much for your prompt response.

I requested in my previous mail as  , planning to make '
*autovacuum_vacuum_scale_factor*' value to *zero *and
*autovacuum_vacuum_threshold
*value to *150 * in postgreconf file.

Are you suggesting me to keep "autovacuum_vacuum_cost_limit"  to zero or "
autovacuum_vacuum_scale_factor" to zero or both? Please clarify me.

Regards,
Raghavendra Rao

--
Regards,