> On Apr 12, 2018, at 9:55 AM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.kla...@aklaver.com> wrote:
>
> On 04/12/2018 07:50 AM, armand pirvu wrote:
>
>>> I would be inclined to raise the authentication_timeout first before
>>> setting the auth method to trust.
>>>
>>> I would also set the below.:
>>>
>>> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/runtime-config-logging.html#RUNTIME-CONFIG-LOGGING-WHAT
>>>
>>> log_connections (boolean)
>>> Causes each attempted connection to the server to be logged, as well as
>>> successful completion of client authentication. Only superusers can change
>>> this parameter at session start, and it cannot be changed at all within a
>>> session. The default is off.
>>>
>>> log_disconnections (boolean)
>>>
>>> That will give you a better idea of what is going on connection wise.
>>>

>>> --
>>> Adrian Klaver
>>> adrian.kla...@aklaver.com
>> Will do so and report back
>
> Also, in a previous post you mentioned:
>
> "Yes and worked fine until two days ago"
>
> Is the code under version control so you can see if anything changed two days
> ago?
>
> If not, any recollections of significant events from that time period?
>
>> Many thanks
>> Armand
>

> --
> Adrian Klaver
> adrian.kla...@aklaver.com <mailto:adrian.kla...@aklaver.com>

No change in the code
Only maybe the data volume and potentially the number of what we call events
for which that runs
There was a talk to add some more functionality but never went through
However I will ask around to see if someone did not forget to say about a
change put in place overnight (it happened before)

Thanks
Armand