Am 05.06.2018 17:33 schrieb Joshua D. Drake:
Let's remember that we are an International project and let's not
direct particular frustration at any particular set of values. It
would be very easy to start a culture war within this thread alone.

I am not quite sure what you mean by "particular frustration". I think that it is obvious that most CoCs are not, for example, developed by communities in Africa or Asia. Most are developed in North America and Europe with a strong weight in the US. Observing this does not claim that the values voiced by the vocal majority are good or bad, only that they can be biased.

That's why I support the nottion of making the international character of both the project and the board explicit.

Regards

Lutz