The error log is like this. Here's its tail:

pg_restore: executing BLOB 1740737401
pg_restore: WARNING:  database with OID 0 must be vacuumed within 1000003
transactions
HINT:  To avoid a database shutdown, execute a database-wide VACUUM in that
database.
You might also need to commit or roll back old prepared transactions.
pg_restore: WARNING:  database with OID 0 must be vacuumed within 1000002
transactions
HINT:  To avoid a database shutdown, execute a database-wide VACUUM in that
database.
You might also need to commit or roll back old prepared transactions.
pg_restore: executing BLOB 1740737402
pg_restore: WARNING:  database with OID 0 must be vacuumed within 1000001
transactions
HINT:  To avoid a database shutdown, execute a database-wide VACUUM in that
database.
You might also need to commit or roll back old prepared transactions.
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error while PROCESSING TOC:
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error from TOC entry 9759463; 2613 1740737402
BLOB 1740737402 bof_user
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR:  database is
not accepting commands to avoid wraparound data loss in database with OID 0
HINT:  Stop the postmaster and vacuum that database in single-user mode.
You might also need to commit or roll back old prepared transactions.
    Command was: ALTER LARGE OBJECT 1740737402 OWNER TO bof_user;

Before that there is a lot of similar messages - the only things chainging
are the "executing BLOB nnn" number and "must be vacuumed within nnn
transactions" number.

As for the prepared transactions - no, I don't have them, our application
doesn't use this functionality.