On 14 June 2018 07:28:53 CEST, Atul Kumar <akumar14...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have postgres edb 9.6 version, i have below query to solve it out.
>
>i have configured streaming replication having master and slave node
>on same  server just to test it.
>
>All worked fine but when i made slave service stop, and create some
>test databases in master, after then i made slave service start, slave
>didn't pick the changes.
>
>The replication was on async state.
>
>Then after doing some search on google i tried to make it sync state
>but even making changes in postgresql.conf file I am neither getting
>sync state nor getting any changes on slave server.
>
>Please suggest the needful.
>

>Regards,
>Atul

Sync replication isn't usefull with only one standby.

I think, during the stop of the standby the master has overwitten needed wal's.
You can prevent that by increasing wal_keep_segments or by using replication
slots. Please use google, there are tons of docs about that all.

Regards, Andreas

--
2ndQuadrant - The PostgreSQL Support Company