--- The ODBC Global tracing was turned on too but any one entry was made
from the powerbuilder app.

--- No problem on sending the entire PB app, but it's really big, so
follows the initial script with the connect and the ini file content with
the parameters. I will make a minimalist PB script to help with the problem
isolation.

---  The ODBC driver used  in all cases was the 32 bit .

--- The original computer where the program is working ok is a DELL laptop
inspiron 7548 core i5  8GB

--- The computer presenting the reported problem is a Lenovo Yoga laptop
720-121KB core i5 8GB

--- The locale: The original and third computer are the same - The OS local
is Portugues(Brasil), the language, date format, number format etc are the
same: DD/MM/YYYY.  Numbers use comma as decimal point and dot as group
separator.

--- By running the script below, I receive a messagebox with the following
content:
erro -1 na abertura do BD

SQLSTATE = IM001
[Microsoft]ODBC Driver Manager] Driver does not support this function

The PB script:
===========
string s, s1, aux, aux1
int qtc1, qtc2, retornoprofiles, atudbparms
string chlic, chcalc, testa_nr_carros
date dataref
int i

s = "ONIBUS.INI"

sqlca.DBMS       = ProfileString (s, "sqlca", "dbms",       "")
sqlca.dbparm     = ProfileString (s, "sqlca", "dbparm",     "")

CONNECT using sqlca;

if sqlca.sqlcode <> 0 then
messagebox ("erro " + string(sqlca.sqlcode) + " na abertura do BD", &
sqlca.sqlerrtext)
if messagebox("ÔNIBUS","Se voce tem um Banco de Dados salvo~n"+&
"pode usar a opção Arquivo/Retornar BD.~n~n"+&
"Voce deseja prosseguir?",Question!, Yesno!) = 2 then
return
end if
end if

The ONIBUS.INI parameters file
[sqlca]
dbms=ODBC
DbParm=ConnectString='Driver={Postgresql
Unicode};Server=localhost;Port=5432;Database=onbpdc;Uid=dba;Pwd=sql';

--
Edgard Battisti Guimarães