On 07/16/2018 01:39 PM, Adrian Klaver wrote:

Not sure this is much different from the Wiki unless:

The wiki is certainly "a place" that can be used for this but the wiki takes a lot of effort to find things on it, manage it etc...

Who is going to?:

1) Run/maintain it.

Well this is a community. The hope would be that the community would step up. As a proposer (and writer) I am certainly willing to participate.

2) Get people to contribute.

I don't think this is nearly as difficult except if we create artificial barriers to contribution (writing in the wiki is a highly subpar experience).

3) Edit new content, clean up old content

So some of this could be original content, some of it could just be links to various blogs/articles that already exist and some could be maintenance. However, I see maintenance as a secondary issue because we would publish based on version. If someone wrote an article for 9.6 it may or may not apply for 11 but that doesn't matter. People are always generating new content.

JD

Thanks!

JD

***  A fault and talent of mine is to tell it exactly how it is.  ***
PostgreSQL centered full stack support, consulting and development.
Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://postgresconf.org
*****     Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.   *****