From: Adrian Klaver <adrian.kla...@aklaver.com>
Sent: 22 September 2018 16:45
To: Mark Williams <markwilli...@gmail.com>; pgsql-general@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQl, PHP and IIS

On 9/22/18 3:06 AM, Mark Williams wrote:
> "Fatal error: Call to undefined function pg_connect".
>
> Obviously, that is to be expected if pgsql module is not loading.

Went back over your previous post and saw:

"I have copied the version of libpq.dll from the lib folder of the postgresql
installation to the root folder of the PHP installation.

I have added the bin folder of the postgresql installation to the Windows
system search path.
"

I would say add the lib/ of the Postgres install to the search path.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.kla...@aklaver.com