On 9/28/18 3:49 PM, marcelo wrote:
For a new big and convoluted project I (am/was) using Devart´s LinqConnect as ORM. But today I experienced some inexplicable "object reference not set to an instance of an object" exceptions or other more specific to this libraries.
I would wish to change the ORM.
Some experiences would be appreciated. Of course, I prefer open source software, at least to chase errors thru debugging.

Information that might help folks steer you to alternatives:

1) What programming language(s) are you using?

2) The OS'es involved

3) Are you using any frameworks between the database and the end user?

4) Is an ORM even necessary?

TIA

---

Adrian Klaver